THOM FOR PRESIDENT!
Thom for President: the Making of a Candidate
With the RNC and DNC finished, it’s time we had an INC – an Interiors National Convention! That’s right: with 2016’s neck-to-neck presidential campaign throwing up surprises left, right, and center, world-renowned interior designer Thom Filicia has announced that he too is throwing his hat in the ring to become President of the United States.
So what does it take to become a Designer-In-Chief? Here is a step-by-step account of Thom’s journey from interior designer to Presidential Hopeful.
2. Beautify yourself – even the most beautiful 2016 candidate can do with a touch-up every now and then.
3. Learn how to properly make a bed. Mr. Filicia has promised that, if he becomes President, he will go into every American’s bedroom and change their bedding. Now that’s a change we can all believe in!
4. The campaign trail can be exhausting, but Thom is willing to put in the work to help stitch this country back together!
5. Choose a go-to mode of transport. An armored limo might be more traditional for the POTUS, but this impeccably styled bike is far more aesthetically pleasing (and way more fun!)
6. Set the stage… with a little help from your staff. Designer in Chief Filicia will make sure every American’s home is at least as stylish as this industrial-chic milieu.
7. Thom is raising his (martini) glass to “America the Beautiful”. Join him this November to Make America Beautiful Again!
Learn more about how you can join Team Thom HERE!